Monday, July 18, 2016

Baseball and rainbows

Will's baseball season is coming to an end. This has been his best sport so far in terms of taking to it well and thoroughly enjoying it.

Tonight was his last practice. We spent 10 minutes getting everything unloaded, pulling it in the wagon way across the field, setting up the chairs and sun shade. Practice started, and about 3 minutes later it got cancelled due to lightning right behind us.

Since my husband had gone in the Y to work out during practice, I packed everything up and loaded it back in the car as fast as I could, hurried the boys on the long walk into the Y, and took them to the indoor track to burn some energy and kill time so my husband could still get his workout in.

I was a little irritated, but as we dashed through the rain and got into the car to leave, I heard, "Look!" I turned, and we were rewarded with this beautiful rainbow.



Will's comment: "Hey, it has all the colors in the right order like a real rainbow!"
My husband: "Maybe it could be a real rainbow." 

No comments:

Post a Comment