Will sat at the dining table last night and announced, "I want to marry Stella when I grow up. But she said she doesn't want to marry me. ... But Joanna and Kasyn both said THEY want to marry me ... but I can't be married to two womans (sic) at once!" He got very earnest at this point: "So I don't know what to do! I don't know which one to choose!"
So much stress at 5 already. (I reassured him that fortunately he has plenty of time before he needs to make decisions like that.)
*****
And tonight ... I was lying on the floor, doing some stretches.
Will walked up to me, tousled my hair, and said in a very grown-up voice, "Mom, we all have the same powers. So we're ALL on the same team. OK?"
And some pictures of Will practicing his latest skill:


No comments:
Post a Comment