Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Pics, Past and Present

I love to do comparison pics through the years on holidays. Hard to believe this was Alex and Will's FIFTH Easter!

2009 (I didn't go to much trouble with their outfits that year; overwhelmed with two 3-month-olds!):



If you're puzzled trying to figure out who's Will and who's Alex, Alex has always had the darker hair (i.e. he's in the blue plaid outfit above; Will has the sweater vest).

2010:
 Alex has always tended to be a little moody on holidays:
Finally coaxed a smile out of that boy! :) Will was busy trying to break into his egg for some more yogurt melts (one of the few egg-friendly treats he wasn't allergic to at that age)!


2011 (2y3m ... and yes, I got some good use out of those vests. They fit better this year!):


2012:




2013:
Ah, I love those two. :)
Hope you all had a happy Easter!


1 comment: