Saturday, June 24, 2017

Summer 2017 Family Vacation

We recently got back from an 11-day trip to the Midwest where we got to see most of my family, my two best friends from high school, and a lot of extended family.

I try to avoid posting pictures of other people's kids on here unless I have permission, but here are a few I can post. Alex and Will had a wonderful time.

Alex has become an excellent traveler, I have to say; traveling is geography come to life so as long as he knows where we are, what the schedule is and who all these people are, he tends to be pretty cheerful and flexible. Will was so excited about all the people and all the activities (especially at family camp where there was swimming, boating, archery, etc., and lots of new friends) that he was bouncing all over the place.

At the zoo we visited with their cousins (Alex loves zoos, and maps, so it's not surprising that he now collects zoo maps!). Will is now obsessed with wolves and insisted on getting his picture taken with a picture of a wolf.



Breakfast at a hotel along the way. A&W wanted to wear their A&W shirts this morning. (I need to start checking eBay for A&W shirts a size up; they've had these for a couple of years now!)


Will insisted that Shadow the Hedgehog has all of Will's personality and characteristics. He tucked Shadow into bed next to Alex in his place. ;)



A few glimpses of fun at family camp:



Photo op at the Hoedown on the last night of family camp:


No comments:

Post a Comment