Monday, January 2, 2017

Excited for a new year!

This might sound weird, but I don't get that excited about New Year's Eve ... However, I love New Year's Day. I love new beginnings and fresh starts. I know a lot of people peter out on their new year's resolutions, but over time I've become more consistent about meeting more of my goals.

I am always looking for ways to improve my health and I'm really looking forward to a new online course by Crystal Paine, aka MoneySavingMom: 15 Days to a Healthier You! It's $15 right now so hurry up and buy it if you're interested. I've done several of her online courses and never been disappointed, but one thing I really appreciate is she always offers a full refund, no questions asked, if you end up feeling like the course isn't a good fit for you.

This is my affiliate link if you want to check it out:
https://t.co/K1HVqPvmAd

No comments:

Post a Comment