Sunday, June 22, 2014

First and Last Day of Preschool Pics; Latest Anecdotes

The boys have now officially finished Pre-K and will be going into Kindergarten pictures in the fall. First and last day of school pics from Pre-K:




And latest anecdotes:

June 6, 2014
Will: "I'm going to cry when I get to heaven."
Me: "You are? Why?"
Will: "Because we can't watch TV there."

June 9, 2014
Will was having a pre-bedtime snack, finishing his dinner. I said something about it being a "continuation of dinner."
Will: "Um ... what does that even mean? I don't speak 'grown-up.'"

June 16, 2014
Will (quite earnestly): Dad, we have a mystery to solve. I heard HUGE footsteps, and it might be someone lurking in my closet!

June 22, 2014
Brave knight William the Swift really gets into character. Tonight during cleanup, he tried to give me his black Batman cape. He offered it to me with bowed head saying, "Please take this, your majesty." When I asked him to put it in the cape box, he took it to 2BlueDad and asked him, "Would you like to guard this special cape for your beautiful wife, the queen?"


No comments:

Post a Comment